Theme: “After The Frost”
Greenfield Fire Station 21 — 17 W. South Street
- Preschool – 5th grade: A $10.00 first prize and a $5.00 second prize will be awarded at each grade level.
- There will be one grand prize of $25.00 awarded!
- Grades 6–8: A $15.00 first prize and a $10.00 second prize
- High School: A $25.00 first prize and a $10.00 second prize
- Adult Division: A $50.00 first prize and a $25.00 second prize
Greenfield Fire Station 21
5:00 – 6:00 PM
Bring completed form with you
Closed judging from
6:00 – 6:45 PM
Winners announced at 6:45 p.m.
Pumpkins must be picked up by 7:00 PM Thursday. (Pumpkins left will be destroyed.)
WINNERS WILL BE DISPLAYED IN LINCOLN SQUARE PANCAKE HOUSE at 118 W. Main.
(Pumpkins must be picked up by 3:00 PM Sunday or they will be destroyed.)
- Exhibit must consist of pumpkins, no squash.
- Only one individual permitted per entry, no awards will be given for groups.
- Any material may be used for decorating. Pumpkins may be carved or decorated “as is”
- Judging will be based on originality and creativity for the age group.
Questions should be directed to the Riley Festival Office at 317-462-2141