Theme: “AFTER THE FROST”
98 E. North Street,
GREENFIELD, IN 46140
Terms and Conditions
- Artists are limited to four (4) entries of their choice.
- Entries must be framed with screw eyes and wire only. No saw tooth hangers.
- Registration form and fees must accompany artwork.
- No repeat entries allowed from previous Riley Festival Fine Arts Competitions/Shows.
- No entries may be entered posthumously.
- The Riley Festival reserves the right to disqualify any artwork deemed inappropriate.
- The decision of the Judge will be final.
- Entries exhibited at owner’s risk. The Riley Festival is not responsible for your artwork. The Riley Festival staff will use all diligence to assure the safety and security of artwork after arrival and during the festival.
- Artwork will not be displayed or judged due to faulty hanging wire or frames. Please be sure wires are securely attached.
- Ribbons will be awarded to 1st, 2nd , 3 rd and Honorable Mention.
- Awards presented at Awards Ceremony on October 8, 2017 include: (Only these winners need to be present) during the awards ceremony. Fine Arts staff will contact you with ceremony information)
- Best of Show- Sr. Division ($75.00 Cash Award) & Jr. Division ($75.00 Cash Award)
- People’s Choice Award ($25 Cash Award)
- Psi Iota Xi Sorority, Upsilon Chapter Awards to Intermediate, Children l and Children ll.
- Best Illustration of Theme
- $50.00 Cash Award to one entry from an Adult Division (Beg. Adult, Adv. Adult or Prof.)
- $25.00 Cash Award to one entry from a Children’s Division (Child I, Child II or Interm.)
- Action Memorial Award ($25.00 Cash Award for a portrait in Child I, Child II or Intermediate)
- The artist or other person picking up artwork must sign for artwork at time of pickup.
- All artwork must have completed label securely attached to the back at time of entry.
- Fine Arts will be received in the Creative Arts & Events Center on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 from 3:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Artwork will be released and ready for pick up on Sunday, October 8, 2017 from 4:00-6:00pm. No early releases.
- Items not picked up will be in the possession of the Riley Festival.
Please let the host or hostess know at artwork check-in if you would be willing to volunteer to greet visitors during the Fine Arts Show. Your service would be greatly appreciated.
AWARDS CEREMONY – OCTOBER 8, 2017*****Time to be announced- Entertainment Tent