Theme: “After The Frost”
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
Greenfield Central High School
All floats to be judged must be lined up and ready to be judged at 9:30 a.m. at the Greenfield Central High School.
- Deadline for entry is September 22, 2017.
- ONLY First 75 entries will be accepted. Riley Festival reserves the right to limit the total number of entries.
- All vehicles must be decorated and floats must reflect the Riley Festival theme.
- All horse entries must be diapered.
- No candy will be thrown from vehicles/floats.
- Line up information will be sent by e-mail to the contact person the week of Oct. 1, 2017
- No one under the age of 12 can walk in the parade.
- Please do not stop to perform as this causes gaps in the parade.