October 5 – 8, 2017
98 E. North Street, Greenfield, IN 46140
POSTER CONTEST RULES
- The Riley Festival Theme Poem “After the Frost” must be the inspiration for the poster design.
- Must use poster board. The poster can be no larger than 11 inches by 20 inches.
- Your name, address, phone number and age must be neatly printed on the back of the poster.
- May use any medium.
- Entries will be taped to the wall for display.
- There are two age groups for entering. First Place in each age group will receive $25.00. Ages 6 to 12 & ages 13 to 18
- Posters are to be brought to the Memorial Building on Wednesday, October 4, 2017, between 3 and 8 p.m. for judging.
- Posters must be picked up on Sunday, October 8, 2017 after 12 noon and before 4 p.m.
- Posters not picked up will be disposed.