Court House Annex
111 American Legion Place,
October 4-7, 2017
HANCOCK COUNTY EXTENSION HOMEMAKERS
Hancock County Extension Service: 317-462-1113
HHS Educator: Diana Stone, email: firstname.lastname@example.org | website: www.ces.purdue.edu
Co-chair: Rosalie Hunt, 317-485-5609 | email: email@example.com
Co-chair: Debbie Stucker, 317-861-5843 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Riley Festival Email: email@example.com
- **This contest is open to anyone, male or female, any age, and any county of residence.**
- Exhibits shall have been made, completed or prepared by exhibitor and never before exhibited at Riley Festival.
- No entry fee will be charged.
- Exhibits will be judged in two categories: JUNIOR: 16 and under and SENIOR: 17 and older.
- ALL ENTRIES IN ALL CATEGORIES ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, October 3, 2018, FROM 12 P.M. TO 6 P.M.)—COURT HOUSE ANNEX—111 American Legion Plaza, Greenfield IN
- THE SHOW WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, AT 4:00 P.M.
EXHIBITS WILL BE RELEASED FROM 4:30 PM. – 5:30 PM. NO EARLY RELEASES!
- Each entry will be awarded a ribbon signifying a blue, red or participation ribbon, Sweepstakes ribbons will be awarded in each category with an asterisk (*).
- The Hancock County Extension Homemakers will use all diligence to assure the safety of articles after arrival and during the festival. They will in no case be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur.
- We reserve the right to combine or separate sections, according to the number of entries received.
- All entries for Food Preservation must be labeled as to the content, date preserved and processing method.
- All entries in all Food Preparation sections must include the recipe.
- Questions concerning rules and entries should be directed to the Co-Directors listed.
- Categories will be added or deleted at the judges’ discretion.