Theme: “IT’S A GREENFIELD CHRISTMAS”
Mission: To provide a safe, enjoyable, quality parade on the streets of Downtown Greenfield.
Parade will begin PROMPTLY at 5:45p.m. on Saturday, December 2, 2017
Entry deadline is November 24, 2017.
- Parade lineup will begin at 5:00 PM and must be in line by 5:30 PM.
- Line-up on Depot Street.
- All entries must have a minimum of 500 lights.
- There must be at least one adult on floats if children are riding.
- Throwing of candy or objects is not allowed.
- No one may get off or on a float or entry once the parade has begun.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages on any parade entry at any time before or during the parade.
- No Santa costumes, there will be a Santa at the end of the parade.
SAFETY COMES FIRST!!!
The parade will commence rain, snow, or shine, but if at any time leading up to or on parade day the weather and street conditions are deemed unsafe, the parade will be canceled. That decision will be made by 2:00 pm on December 2. We will communicate any cancellation via cell phone.