Application will be active January 31, 2017
Celebrate Indiana’s bicentennial by sharing your multigenerational family photograph with other Hoosier families. Submit your current or historic photo for exhibit during the Riley Festival. This exhibit will share space with the Riley Photography Contest but will not be judged. For additional information call the Riley Office 462-2141 or Photography Chairman, Sue Berard, 317-462-9681.
- Submit photo and completed entry form Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2016, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The exhibit will be held at the Court House Annex, 111 American Legion Place, Greenfield, IN 46140.
- One entry per family. Limited display space may necessitate rotation of family photos.
- Photos must be front matted or permanently mounted on mat board or stiff backing. No framed photos will be accepted. The width of photo with mounting cannot exceed 24 inches.
- Contact information — name, phone — must be printed on the back of photo.
- RELEASE TIME — Sunday, October 9, from 3:30-4:30 p.m. NO early releases. Photographs not picked up will be kept for 30 days in the Riley Festival Office, 312 E. Main St. Greenfield. Call for pick up appointment, 462-2141. Photos will be discarded after 30 days. All entries are exhibited at your own risk. All possible care will be taken to safeguard the exhibits, but no responsibility will be assumed by the Riley Festival for any loss or damage in transit or while in our possession.
- I hereby grant the Riley Festival Association, Inc. permission to use my likeness in a photograph and/or video in any and all of its publicity.