Theme: “IT’S A GREENFIELD CHRISTMAS”
Mission: To provide a safe, enjoyable, quality parade on the streets of Downtown Greenfield.
Parade will begin PROMPTLY at 5:45p.m. on Saturday, December 3, 2016
Entry deadline is November 25, 2016.
- Parade lineup will begin at 5:00 PM and must be in line by 5:30 PM.
- All entries for judging must be decorated with a minimum of 500 lights.
- The Parade Inspection Committee will be checking each entry at the staging area for compliance to the rules. If any entry is in poor taste or not in compliance, the Committee will have the authority to disqualify that entry before the parade.
- There must be at least one adult on floats if children are riding.
- Throwing of candy or objects is not allowed.
- No one may get off or on a float or entry once the parade has begun. Walkers will be limited to bands and animal walkers.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages on any parade entry at any time before or during the parade.
- No Santa costumes, there will be a Santa at the end of the parade.